Termination of Aid

Students whose financial aid has been terminated for failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards, (SAP), may make an appeal in writing to the Financial Aid Exceptions Committee. The student should explain any mitigating circumstances related to the individual’s academic problem and be prepared to provide supporting documentation.