A student who withdraws from the College in the course of the regular semester or summer term must do so officially at the Admissions/Student Services Office. Official withdrawal must be made in person or by written statement from the student. Consultation with an advisor is suggested. Failure to do so may result in the recording of failing grades in the course(s) for which the student is registered.